These people have all bravely posted a comment!!!! A great way to practice their English and have a lot of fun!
I look forward to seeing more comments!!!
I failed posting, so I am trying again. Thank Felice for your encouragement. I am pleased to see my name on the post.(^^). By the way what does Kudos mean. It seems like applause,doesn't it?
Thank you for your kudos. Especially, you give me a new a new word--KUDO. This word is a noun, right? I am confuced for kudos to sth. Is it Verb in this sentence? I still can not use "kudo" easily. Could you make sense of it for me? Thanks. Shellsea
I failed posting, so I am trying again.
ReplyDeleteThank Felice for your encouragement. I am pleased to see my name on the post.(^^). By the way what does Kudos mean. It seems like applause,doesn't it?
Have a good day, Felice
Kelly
Thank you for your kudos. Especially, you give me a new a new word--KUDO. This word is a noun, right? I am confuced for kudos to sth. Is it Verb in this sentence? I still can not use "kudo" easily. Could you make sense of it for me?
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Shellsea
Kudos is a noun ( used with a singular verb ) It means honor; glory; acclaim: He received kudos from everyone on his performance.
ReplyDelete