Kiki, my daughter is the resident director of a dormitory at the college. These girls are all the resident assistants (RA's). They are all college students, except for my daughter. She has already graduated. She says that she is the "old person" in the photo. The only thing that makes her not look like a college student is that she does not have a tan. No time to lie out in the sun!!! Does that clue help you know the correct answer?
Hi,Felice. I am quite confident of the answer. I can tell you who is your daudgter without any hints. I seems that she takes after you very much. The answer is the second woman from right,isn't it?^^
Oh! It's much more difficult than tests!
ReplyDeleteThe second one from right side? or the third??
I just wnat to pass not A+..
Kiki, my daughter is the resident director of a dormitory at the college. These girls are all the resident assistants (RA's). They are all college students, except for my daughter. She has already graduated. She says that she is the "old person" in the photo. The only thing that makes her not look like a college student is that she does not have a tan. No time to lie out in the sun!!!
ReplyDeleteDoes that clue help you know the correct answer?
Hi,Felice.
ReplyDeleteI am quite confident of the answer.
I can tell you who is your daudgter without any hints.
I seems that she takes after you very much.
The answer is the second woman from right,isn't it?^^
Kelly
I bet my bottom dollar that the lady second from the right side, who has not a tan on her skin is your daughter.
ReplyDeleteIn this economy, your bottom dollar is very valuable! But you get to keep it!
ReplyDelete