It is said that there is time that we should keep forward and there is time that we should retreat in the war in the chinese famous book. I think people make choises every moment. Sometimes we don't know what is a right way, so we are very careful to avoid making a mistake. However, we are not comfortable about coming conseqences to us. Like the picture,I believe we can go through well only with God.
Hi, Felice. It is not so hot today. It seems that there is autumn somewhere near us. DId you see the sky today? I was looking the interesting shape of cloud in a parking lot enjoying cool breeze while waiting my son in the orchestra. I hope everyone can have time to see the sky thesedays. Also,I would like to read the life story of others. How are you doing Mayumi,Phei(?)? ^^
Kelly, I agree with you. The key is that we keep our eyes on Jesus and follow Him! And, yes, I am looking forward to fall! I think it is one of my favorite seasons!
It is said that there is time that we should keep forward and there is time that we should retreat in the war in the chinese famous book. I think people make choises every moment. Sometimes we don't know what is a right way, so we are very careful to avoid making a mistake. However, we are not comfortable about coming conseqences to us. Like the picture,I believe we can go through well only with God.
ReplyDeleteHi, Felice. It is not so hot today. It seems that there is autumn somewhere near us. DId you see the sky today? I was looking the interesting shape of cloud in a parking lot enjoying cool breeze while waiting my son in the orchestra. I hope everyone can have time to see the sky thesedays. Also,I would like to read the life story of others. How are you doing Mayumi,Phei(?)? ^^
Kelly, I agree with you. The key is that we keep our eyes on Jesus and follow Him!
ReplyDeleteAnd, yes, I am looking forward to fall! I think it is one of my favorite seasons!