Educating your children in the US is a challenge for many parents. Georgia isn't on this list, but I know that it is not at the top of list.
What are your thoughts?
Check out the comments under "Food for Thought". Kelly had some ideas.
Food for Thought: A good idiom. I am very like it. Thank you for you give it to me. We have a same idiom in chinese--发人深思的。I think that idiom is easier to understand its real implication than Chinese. Because it is used with "food". For example: That bad news gave us much food for thought.
Food for Thought: A good idiom. I am very like it. Thank you for you give it to me. We have a same idiom in chinese--发人深思的。I think that idiom is easier to understand its real implication than Chinese. Because it is used with "food".
ReplyDeleteFor example: That bad news gave us much food for thought.
English has many food idioms!
ReplyDeleteAmericans love to eat!
Eat crow, eat dirt, eat humble pie, eat one's cake and have it too, eat one's words, eat someone out of house and home.