
1. _____________ he was talking on the phone, I was watching TV.
while
when
while
when
2. He might have been canceling his flight ______ we called him.
while
when
while
when
- I was overtaking a truck ______ I heard a loud thump.
while
when
4. We were watching a movie _____ the screen went blank.
while
when
while
when
5. ________ she was packing the bags, I was looking for our passports.
while
when
while
when
6. We were complaining about the weather __________ the sun broke through the clouds.
while
when
while
when
7. Mike was washing the dishes _________ a plate fell off the shelf.
while
when
while
when
When
- He was talking on the phone when I arrived.
- When she called, he had already eaten lunch.
- I washed the dishes when my daughter fell asleep.
- We'll go to lunch when you come to visit.
While, as
- She began cooking while I was finishing my homework.
- As I was finishing my homework, she began cooking.

No comments:
Post a Comment