Monday, November 8, 2010

Random Act of Culture!

On Saturday, October 30, 2010 the Opera company of Philadelphia Chorus and over 650 area choristers met at Macy's Center City Philadelphia.



Enjoy this YouTube video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp_RHnQ-jgU&feature=player_embedded


The people with the round pins are the professional singers. They are scattered throughout the the center of the mall and begin to sing. The shoppers had no idea what was happening, but quickly stop their shopping to enjoy this 'random act of culture'.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Felice. I am also so moved. Whenever I hear a song for God, I can't help but crying.

    Could you do me a favor? I am wondering if I can get the home address of you,Mara and Genee(?)?
    I should have asked those address at the class today. If you know that, please send me it by e-mail. My e-mail is jun9105@gmail.com. Thank you.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly,
    I am sending you an email!

    ReplyDelete