I used to be in the same situation when I was a college student. There are many stations like this in Japan! The station staff are saying,"We are gonna push!" in this video.
What dose "get a kick from" mean? I've never thought about white gloves because I believed that these were just parts of their uniforms. But now I guess that "white" gloves have some meanings!
"To get a kick from or a kick out of" is an idiom that means to see comedy in a situation. It means that I think it is funny. White gloves also have a meaning. They represent special care or attention.
I used to be in the same situation when I was a college student. There are many stations like this in Japan!
ReplyDeleteThe station staff are saying,"We are gonna push!" in this video.
I get a kick from seeing how well dressed the station people are, especially their white gloves.
ReplyDeleteWhat dose "get a kick from" mean?
ReplyDeleteI've never thought about white gloves because I believed that these were just parts of their uniforms. But now I guess that "white" gloves have some meanings!
"To get a kick from or a kick out of" is an idiom that means to see comedy in a situation. It means that I think it is funny. White gloves also have a meaning. They represent special care or attention.
ReplyDeleteIt's so funny.It made me laughing again and again while I was seeing the staff.
ReplyDelete