Thursday, July 29, 2010

Meet Bella

Bella is my daughter's dog. (Look at photo below.) My daughter can not have pets where she lives, so Bella lives with us! Americans often treat their pets as if they were people! What do you think about that?

3 comments:

  1. Bella!
    You were taken so well than you are. ^___^
    OK! I'm gonna kiss you =3=

    In korea, people treats their pets just like pet
    but more and more korean treats them as family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like animals' pictures,but I avoid contacting them as possible as I can. I have a terrible experience with a dog. When I was a little girl, I was chased by a furious dog and I was running with crying. I was almost bitten. After that, I am afraid of natural instinct of animals. ^-^

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a dog who is named Odee.He look like a sausage.However,I sent him to my friend's family when I came here.I miss him very much.

    ReplyDelete