Summer is coming to a close for our conversation meetings at the Perimeter Annex building. I have made some new friends, and I hope that this is the beginning to lasting friendships. I am not a computer person, but I am trying this blog site so that we can continue to talk - any time we want!!!
Please use this site to ask questions, make comments, or say "hi" to all your friends! Most of all, please have fun while practicing your English!
It has been a GREAT summer making new friends! I hope we can stay in touch this way.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteI bet it'll be a hang out!!
It's a great idea to make this blog.
ReplyDeleteWhenever, wherever(even out of The U.S.) we can contact with all friends.
You always think good things for us your students. Thank you! (^o^)/ Mayumi
Special thanks to Connie and Mayumi for helping to test my computer skills. Looks like this is going to work!!!
ReplyDeleteAnibal and I very much enjoyed working with you all this summer. We hope to keep in touch. Come and check out the fall session of ESL. We register on Aug. 21st and 28th. Classes begin Sept. 11 and are held each Saturday during the school year from 9:00 am to noon.
ReplyDeleteWe would love to see you there!
Kind regards, Lana Bueno
Thank all teacher for sharing your time during these hot summer days. I think this is a great site. I also hope all classmates have good chances to make friends like me. - Kelly
ReplyDeletewow! It's nice.
ReplyDeleteIt will be helping us to learn english and good relationship.
Great! I have enjoyed this ESL Club.I can't wait until September when English classes begin. Thank all teachers teach us English and help us improve our English skills.Thank Mayumi has done lots of things for us.Every one is friendly.I feel warm and happy.Thanks again!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend!
Thanks to Krist and Felice for putting the cafe and blog together. I've had a great time meeting all of you and I pray our paths will cross again! See you Thursday!
ReplyDeleteReally good for me to have this kind of blog site. You know why? Now I am in Seoul, Korea.
ReplyDeleteI really appreciate your help for the non-native
Americans who want to study English. I want this blog site to be prosperous for good.
Thank you Felice & Krist.
I am enjoying this blog. Some people I never saw in our class before, I want to say, “Hi, Everybody! I am nice to meet you.” I am working in office. I got a job as an assistant. Good news! By the way, I am going to stop by our class next term. I plan to introduce my Mom to Felice and Krist. She learned Russian and English. But she never speaks them. Thank you Felice and Krist for you give us an opportunity to meet new friends. Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteKrist and Felice, Leonel and Lana, thank you very much to all of you for your time. I really enjoyed the classes. I liked meeting everyone from all the other classes. I really like this idea of the blog because we can stay in contact with all the new friends.
ReplyDeleteCatalina
P.S. I confess that my my older daughter helped me out to compose this note. I am still rusty.
This website is so cool. I love the way we communicate. I had a great time to meet you all this summer. Hope I can see you again soon.
ReplyDeleteBest blessing!
Jean