Here are some photos that you might enjoy:
![]() | ||
| Thailand- a land full of the beauty of God's creation |
![]() | |||||
| Thailand- a land of culture and lostness |
![]() | ||
| Thailand- a new home filled with new friends |
| Thailand- a land offering new and wonderful foods |
| Thailand- a land begging that we learn its language |
PS Trey loves Thai food!
PS In Thailand you must be careful how you pronounce this word (which is also my daughter's name)
Pray for Kiki and Trey as they begin this journey!
http://treyandkiki.blogspot.com/




Hi Felice and Krist,
ReplyDeleteI pray for Kiki and Tray. They look so happy. I am sure God will be with them for the glorious mission trip in Thailand.
Oops!
ReplyDeleteI don't know how to correct my mistake. I misspelled Trey's name.
Chong, I have enough trouble correcting my mistakes! ha ha/1
ReplyDelete